Thursday, August 26, 2004

Art theft - Monet for nothing?

Well, you know how it is - you see something new and shiny (in this case jamesandthebluecat) - and you think "I want one!" with nary a thought as to what you'll do with it afterwards. Admittedly, this impulsive behaviour probably has fewer repercussions with a blog than, say, an armoured tank or a cheetah (and I wouldn't say no to those either), but the fact remains I'm now responsible for this new baby and must therefore think of something to say...

Perhaps I should start with "gi's a job, guv'nor"? Currently looking you see, having just finished the world's most pointless temping assignment. Money for nothing, literally, for a large percentage of three weeks. Still, gave me a chance to catch up on article notes for forthcoming issues of Dragonswood magazine - check out our website and forums here: Dragonswood

Of course, now I actually have the time off, I can sit down and turn the notes into a proper, structured, well thought-out article. Which is probably why instead I've spent the day cleaning, hoovering, tidying - I've even washed the kitchen bin. Hmmn, that oven could probably do with a scrub too...


4 Comments:

At 9:37 pm , Blogger James Henry said...

Hurrah for Cornish blogs! Have funb! You'll find it's curiously addictive...

 
At 10:58 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Az

its chris posting without a username. This is cool and I'll look forward to seeing more of cornwall on here.

Chris (also a cornish woman sadly now living in the flat fenlands of Cambridgeshire)

 
At 9:27 pm , Blogger James Henry said...

Just looked at my earlier post and realized I urged you to have 'funb'. Not sure what 'funb' is, but make sure you have it anyway.

Over at Matt's this weekend for a fab roast duck with trifle for dessert. M sends his love.

James

 
At 7:14 pm , Blogger Izzy said...

maybe "funb" is the noise made when landing head first in a trifle?

could be fun...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home