Friday, September 02, 2005

Mellow Fruitfulness


Very autumnal nip in the air* this morning for the first time, so here's a nice picture of the blackberries in my garden.

Fantastic weather, clear blue skies all day, took this picture just too late to catch the evening sun on them (sadly, sitting on my arse drinking tea and eating chocolate was more important than the artistic impulse). Although I did discover on getting up that I'd crushed a fallen fruit from the tree above, allowing me to get a 'squashed plums' joke in. Oh dear.

With the good weather, shame the whole day was spent inside typing notes from a meeting yesterday really. And believe me it's even more of a bugger to type when every other sentence contains the word 'anaesthetist'.


* Cue Matt....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home