Saturday, September 03, 2005

Patrick Woodroffe


Went to see the latest exhibition at the art gallery today, the works of Patrick Woodroffe. What I didn't realise at the time, and have just found out from his website (http://www.patrickwoodroffe-world.com), was that he's actually from Falmouth. Just goes to show I should read the labels more carefully. Anyway, amazing pictures, especially his light, and clouds, and trees, but there's a rather peculiar mind behind some of those works - seriously weird.

1 Comments:

At 4:43 am , Blogger Matt said...

I've managed to hold back from my usual joke. Much as I love the wordplay, it doesn't really play terribly well in polite company and I feel would make me look rather a henry kelly if written down!


Just noticed the new strapline on the blog. Sounds like the opening to a Nigel Slater food column. Something about the word verdant (or similar).

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home