Saturday, October 01, 2005

Shoe's On The Other Foot Now

OK, so I went back and bought both pairs that I tried on the first time. This was due to a combination of driving rain and the realisation that ALL the boots and shoes I own leak. So I'm now the proud owner of a pair of high-heeled knee length black leather boots, and a pair of black leather court shoes for work. See how long they survive the stomping...

C. came with me, and after an inital attempt to make a break for the aisle with Men's Things like electric flex, was made to stay and give input: "What do you think of these boots?" "Er, they're very - booty."

1 Comments:

At 12:36 am , Blogger Unknown said...

caterpillar shoesare very useful in rainy season.....Brilliant blog...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home