Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Bunny Rescue Squad

So there we were, walking out of work, when from under a big wheelie bin skitters this baby rabbit, closely followed by a large ginger cat.

Cue surreal Benny Hill moment of bunny zigzagging across a lawn, followed by the moggy, followed by m'colleague, who was wielding a lunchbag and car keys and shouting "no! stop! leave him alone!" and drawing very odd looks from passers by on the other side of the wall who couldn't see what she was chasing.

All helped, obviously, by me standing there pissing myself laughing.

Eventually the cat was cornered on another wall, and I pulled myself together long enough to pick up the rabbit, sneak it past the cat (under my coat) and deposit it in some distant shrubbery. Our good deed for the day...

2 Comments:

At 11:40 am , Blogger Angel Singer said...

I can't stop laughing! The whole Benny Hill image! ROFL!

 
At 4:19 pm , Blogger The Book Fiend said...

Or should that be BUNNY Hill? LOL!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home