Sunday, April 16, 2006

Egg-sasperating


Now is it me, or is expecting to be able to buy Easter Eggs on the Saturday before Easter Day not wholly unreasonable? I'm sure there are usually huge piles of the things selling off after the event, so why-oh-why-oh-why was there not ONE SINGLE BLASTED EGG to be found in the whole of Falmouth yesterday?

I was forced to buy Doctor Who books instead, which won't do a lot for the chocolate consumption levels of my relatives, but at least made me happy. I finally tracked some down in the local shop (adding a certain grrr factor to the whole event, but at least this way I got new and shiney books out of it). And the walk was worthwhile, as I saw a pair of nuthatches on the way home; haven't seen any for years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home