Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Carn Brea


Went up to the top of Carn Brea on Sunday (not been up there since I was about 10 and the school made us climb up the steep, bracken and bramble covered side, only to reveal when we got to the top that there was a perfectly good road going up the other side). Had an amazing view, it was a really clear day (bloody windy though) – could see for miles in every direction.

(Image nicked from www.saint-illogan.org.uk because we didn't have the camera with us.)

5 Comments:

At 11:52 am , Blogger Dave said...

I trust you rambled, in a Cornish way, up the steep, bracken and bramble covered side.

 
At 6:18 pm , Blogger Izzy said...

there may even have been cussin'

undergrowth is more like overgrowth when you're only 10

 
At 6:32 pm , Blogger Dave said...

I meant on Sunday.

Or are you still only 10?

 
At 7:11 pm , Blogger Matt said...

I like Carn Brea a lot, though the last few times I've been up there, there have been far too many people around. grr.

And you can see my house from there (well, almost. you can see the chapel next to it and that's close enough!)

 
At 11:17 am , Blogger Izzy said...

"I meant on Sunday"

oops. I knew that. *hides under desk*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home