Saturday, November 11, 2006

Five Fings

So, having been tagged by Dave for 'Five Things About Me':

Please Leave The Following In All Posts : 'Remember that it isn't always the sensational stuff that writers are looking for, it can just as easily be something that you take for granted like having raised twins or knowing how to grow beetroot. Mind you, if you know how to fly a helicopter or have worked as a film extra, do feel free to let the rest of us know about it.'

I've got a 1st class degree in archaeology (remind me again why I'm working in a hospital?)

I've never learnt to drive and I don't particularly intend to.

I've had poetry published in two magazines.

I once fed wild badgers by hand (wild? they were furious. har har.)

I keep a record of all the books I read, and have read 1,191 since September 1990.

Tagging in turn (if they can be arsed) Matt, Kell and Danny.

2 Comments:

At 2:35 pm , Blogger Dave said...

Ta.

 
At 11:44 pm , Blogger The Book Fiend said...

I'll add my 5 things here:

1. My 2nd toes are longer than my 1st toes due to an unfortunate ballet-related accident.

2. My littlest toes lie on their sides, so they look kind of odd.

3. If I chose to, i could get my big toe into my mouth easily - I'm rather bendy.

4. I have far too many pairs of shoes for my hubby's liking.

5. Suprisingly, I do not have a foot fetish!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home