Sunday, August 06, 2006

...And Back Again


On the way home, saw this Virgin balloon taking off next to Stonehenge.

Other sights: stopping for a coffee at a petrol station where lots of small aeroplanes were coming into land right over the roof to a strip on the far side of the dual carriageway. Not sure I'd want to work in that spot!

Looking into a hedge to see a beautiful leaping deer and fawn woven from tree branches.

Finally, some signs from the weekend that caught my eye:
On an office building: "Saturn Professional Risks Ltd". That HAS to be something like the Avengers, or U.N.C.L.E...
On a yoof's T-shirt with a picture of a bike: "My other ride's your mum".
For a courtyard tearoom: "Serenity is in the yard." Neat bit of parking by Mal Reynolds there...
On a church carpark wall: "Pray and Display".

2 Comments:

At 8:35 am , Blogger Dave said...

Oooh. I'd take my tea there, if they'd let me park my spaceship in the yard too.

 
At 11:17 am , Blogger Matt said...

love the t-shirt quote.
marvellous.


Do you think the balloon was part of a ritual?

virgin sacrifice, d'you see?


oh well, please yourselves.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home