Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Serenity

Went to see Serenity last night, the film spin-off from Joss Whedon's cancelled tv series Firefly. On the evidence of last night it ain't going to make a great deal at the UK box office, being the Monday after it opened, and there was four of us, and one other small group. In the whole cinema. Mind you, no-one else that I mentioned I was going to see it to had even heard of it. Think they need to big-up their advertising a little. Although I suppose it doesn't help matters that the original series hasn't actually been on terrestrial tv over here. Still, bloody marvellous film, and a good excuse for another picture of Nathan Fillion...

2 Comments:

At 10:49 am , Blogger Izzy said...

yeah, definitely one I'll get on DVD. If only so's I can pause it on the 'no shirt' scene...

 
At 1:01 pm , Blogger Izzy said...

heh - been reading the forums on the film site over lunch and got called away - came back to realise I'd left the 'homoeroticism - yay!' thread up on my page. Oops...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home