Thursday, June 01, 2006

Like, Totally...


Dylan Moran came to the Hall For Cornwall last night, a completely sold out show ("thank you for coming - but let's face it, what the fuck else were you going to do round here?"). Sitting in the pub prior to the show, we saw him wander past in the direction of the theatre, pulling his enormous red luggage (well where did you think that sentence was going?) across the cobbles. Taller and sexier in the flesh, in a vaguely disturbing way...

The show was hilarious, made me laugh so much at times I could hardly breathe. Truro provided a suitably odd audience ("You 'quite like my jacket and shoes'? 15 years I've been doing this, and I've never been more unnerved by a heckle"), as he smoked and drank his way through various cups of tea and glasses of wine and water ("I'm compulsive, but indecisive"). Altogether marvellous.

1 Comments:

At 8:08 am , Blogger Dave said...

Hurrah!

But Boo! Because we never get anyone like that in remote East Anglia.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home