Thursday, December 07, 2006

Feeling Shelfish

Oooooh. I have a new bookcase! A friend was getting rid, and asked if I wanted it, and of course I said yes...and it's here!

This gives me free reign to buy more books (doesn't it? yes, of course it does...).

Now there is the small problem of finding somewhere to put it...anyone who has seen my house knows it is already crammed to bursting with various piles of tat.

I'm going to have to move furniture about like pieces in one of those small square interlocked picture puzzle things (I'm sure they have a technical name, but I'm buggered if I know what it is).

Still, nothing like a bit of a challenge...

3 Comments:

At 9:31 am , Blogger Dave said...

I think it's rein - as in horses; like giving them their head, to go where they want.

I love bookcases. I have many. All over-full.

 
At 6:56 pm , Blogger searleyeditor said...

Selfish. That's what they call it.

 
At 1:25 pm , Blogger Dave said...

Still, at least you've inspired today's post at my place. Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home