Friday, January 12, 2007

Just another five minutes...

Fell asleep again after the alarm went off this morning, leading to the mad scramble that is a ten minute window to get up, get dressed, get train and get conscious (in that order). This has obviously screwed any chance I had of functioning on any meaningful kind of level today.

I've just spooned filter coffee into my mug rather than the cafetiere. I stood there looking at it, vaguely wondering what was wrong with this picture, then let go the bag to pick up the mug, and spilled coffee (I can't even think of the right word for it - is it grounds? or is that after you've used it?) all over the work surface.

Can I go back to bed now please?

[EDIT:] This morning also saw me standing in the office rubbing myself with sellotape... No, too tired for kinkiness, had grabbed a (black) velvet top from the clean laundry pile on the grounds it didn't need ironing - once a/ properly awake and b/ in daylight, I realised it was covered in bits of white fluff. I look like I've been mauled by lambs.

2 Comments:

At 12:14 pm , Blogger Dave said...

Granuals (that looks wrong - granules?)?

 
At 7:47 pm , Blogger Julia Buckley said...

I think you should stick with 'mauled by lambs' look. I, for one, would be very jealous of that.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home