Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Oh what a beautiful mooooor-ning...

Today is one of those days where you really wish you worked outside. It's freezing cold, but the sky is blue and the sun is shining and it's all just utterly beautiful.

As an added bonus, this morning m'colleague said "D' you want anything from the canteen?" (meaning in the muffin line) and jokingly I said "ooh, full English?" We laughed. And 15 minutes later she was back and had bought me a full English in a takeaway box. How feckin' marvellous is that?

AND, I've got the afternoon off beacuse I did overtime.

Alright, I'll stop gloating now.

*gloats sneakily*

2 Comments:

At 9:53 am , Blogger Dave said...

Full English would go down very nicely, thank you. I'm only over here in Norfolk. See if your colleague could make a minor diversion next time, will you?

 
At 1:11 pm , Blogger searleyeditor said...

Bitch. No hang on Bitchin' Sandwich please, brown bread, brown sauce.



No?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home