Tuesday, October 05, 2004

A Fashion Expletive

Ever felt you might need to be removed from an item of clothing with a tin opener? We had one of those charity bin bags through the door today, so I reckoned it was a good time for a wardrobe clear out. Had this one dress which I bought (for a pound) as a possible wearing-to-a-wedding thing - never wore it (bloody pink, what the hell was I thinking) so I figured that could go in. Now I tried it on at the time and remembered it was a bit tight round the shoulders, but I thought I'd have one last look. And that was the point when I began to worry it was about to become a fixture. It went on, but there was no way that bunny was coming off without a fight. Practically had to dislocate my shoulder to wriggle out of it again, and that was with two of us pulling...maybe I should stick to jeans from now on...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home