Monday, January 29, 2007

Thirty it is, then...

Does that mean I'm a grown-up now?

Came in to work this morning to discover a Happy Birthday banner plastered across the door to the department. Then another one on the door to the office. Then jumped slightly when I focussed on another one pinned above my desk. It's rather like they're circling me...

Although I have to say, it is very nice to come in and find pink champagne, organic chocolate truffles and a book token on your desk. Brightens up a Monday no end!

4 Comments:

At 12:13 pm , Blogger searleyeditor said...

How frustrating, not you being 30. Blogger just deleted the delightful last comment I wrote for you! Anyway happy birthday. I am nursing a hangover myself today after a delicious mexican. We'll leave it at that! Needless to say the highlights were the cocktails including a 'Cocksucking Cowboy' have you seen Brokeback MOuntain by the way?

 
At 3:26 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a faded photograph somewhere of a long haired, fresh faced youth holding what looks like a 4ish(?) year old Izzy! Egloshayle I presume? Bloody 'ell I feel old today! XXX

HIPY PAPY BTHUTHDTH THUTHDA

BTHUTHDY

 
At 4:17 pm , Blogger Izzy said...

Dan: glad you enjoyed your Mexican! *coughs*

Jan: I think I know the photo you mean. You had a cushion in your pocket or something. And that sentence now sounds so appalling, I'll leave it there and run away...

 
At 6:00 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

*Raises eyes to heaven*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home